New here!

RazrHD132

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey all, new member here.

Been lusting over the Nokia 1020 and up-and-coming 1520 but can't get my hands on the 1520 for a few more months in Canada apparently.

I am currently using an Android device (Motorola RAZR HD) and while I don't mind the device at all, am still thinking of switching to Windows Phone.

I used to have a Nokia XpressMusic and another Nokia whose name escapes me now and miss the build of the Nokias.
I have never (and will never) be an apple fan and am starting to dislike google more and more and have been attempting to switch my accounts over to Microsoft as of late (went from Gmail to Outlook and actually really like Outlook).

Looking for a nice change of pace and really want to support Microsoft with the Windows Phone.

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi & Welcome Aboard ⚓ To WP Centrals forums, It's great that you joined with us here and especially the Windows OS . I think you would like the 1020 it's a great phone, Being a new member I would encourage you to look around and join in and post in the many forums we have and your going to meet and make many new friends that can help and answer most questions you may have.
Good Luck.
Tip, Check out the forum Windows phone 8 "tips & tricks" for newbie's.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8/230201-new-windows-phone-8-tips-tricks.html

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi Wilguens Joachim, and Welcome WP Central forums, Always nice to have new members join in, ask questions and post in the thread's.
Good Luck :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon