Returning user

Si Haworth

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

I previously owned a Lumia 800 and although I loved the hardware and OS, the lack of apps at the time was a major hurdle to overcome and in the end I ended up selling the phone. Since then I've flirted with both iOS and Android but never seem to settle on what I prefer so after selling my iPhone 4 today, I've bought a Lumia 625 (to be delivered tomorrow). I've currently got a broken Xperia Z which I'm battling with Sony to get fixed and when/if that happens, I'll take the jump to a 925 which I just think is a gorgeous bit of kit.

Anyway, hi! Looking forward to getting stuck in to WP8.

:cool:

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi & Welcome Back ⚓ To WP Centrals forums, It's great that you came back with us here and especially the Windows OS . Being a new member I would encourage you to look around and join in and post in the many forums we have and your going to meet and make many new friends that can help and answer most questions you may have.
Good Luck.
Tip, Check out the forum Windows phone 8 "tips & tricks" for newbie's.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8/230201-new-windows-phone-8-tips-tricks.html

Si Haworth

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome. I've been attached to the phone since this morning. Absolutely loving it.

WP just as good as I remember it and the Nokia apps are truly brilliant.

The only sticking point is not having the ability to upload my photo's to Google+ (where I get unlimited space for photo's and video's). I think the only workaround I can think of at the minute is to let the phone auto-upload to SkyDrive and then periodically download from SkyDrive then re-upload to Google+. Nightmare, but for as long as Google and Microsoft are having their lovers tiff, it's the end users in the cross fire! :eck:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos