I guess I should introduce too

Maaz Mansori

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm not exactly new but not a heavy poster either. I'm Maaz, been a long time Windows user, since Windows 3.0, and used various versions of MS-DOS prior to that. I worked as a network engineer/administrator during the NT 4.0/Windows 2000/2003 days but have been out of the computer field for several years now.
I used various Nokia phones (including Symbian) for several years before switching to HTC Windows Mobile phones. Then afterwards I got a Samsung Focus, a Nokia Lumia 900, and Nokia Lumia 920 all on their release dates. I strongly dislike Android and anything Google with the exception of YouTube. I've never had an iPhone, Android, or Blackberry phone, However, I use Apple devices on a limited basis including an iPod Classic and an iPad Mini. The iPad Mini allows me to run those few apps not yet available for Windows Phone and also gives me access to iTunes, but I strongly prefer the Windows Phone UI.
In addition to the Lumia 920, I have 3 Windows 8.1 machines including a Surface Pro (first generation) and 2 desktops that I built, one of them is my main computer with 3 monitors (including 1 touchscreen) and the other is used as an HTPC with Windows Media Center. I'm also a long-time Exchange and Office user.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Always nice to have old new members join the club:smile: it's great to have you, and a big welcome to you and thanks for helping others this is what make WP central the best"it's members"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss