Ahoy, Windows Phone Central!

Kubiubo

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi there! I'm Grant Saylor (har har, the 'ahoy' makes sense now, doesn't it?), otherwise known as Kubiubo on other parts of this vast Internet.

I guess my introduction is somewhat late, ten posts in an all, but whatever, better late than never. As my bio says, I'm pretty much a crazy Microsoft evangelist... but I've dabbled in other ecosystems. Most recently I jumped ship from iOS after almost a year of use, and before that I used webOS for a year and a half (RIP Palm.) Coming from a Microsoft family (literally, my parents met there during the Windows 3.x days), I'm surprised it took so long to switch over to Windows Phone. However, I'm glad I made the plunge and changed ecosystems once again. I can say that Windows Phone is definitely my favorite phone OS thus far - it fits in perfectly with my myriad of Windows 8.x devices.

Some other stuff about me, I'm currently developing a Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8.x horror dungeon explorer titled Fetal Premonition, think The Elder Scrolls: Arena meets Diablo meets Outlast. Or at least that's how I see it. It's slated for a late 2014, early 2015 release. Who knows, it may end up being a Windows: Threshold or Windows Phone 8.x release by then.

I'm happy to be here, you all seem like great people, and I hope to be a valued member of this community!

Thanks everyone,
Grant
Kubiubo

P.S. I like italics.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi Grant and welcome to WPCentral. It's great that you decided to join.

Good luck with your new game. It sounds like it should be fun.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Ahoy there! Great to see you here joining the Windows Phone voyage. Make yourself at home and don't jump the plank!

GuilhermeManso

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi. Welcome to WP Central!!

Please, when the game cames out dont forget to publish in here, in the Brazilian Windows Phone Store. You can use PEGI/ESRB to do that. Any doubt regarding the process you can ask me and I will help you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro