New member from Canada

RazrHD132

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey all,

Some of you recognize my username from another thread where I was debating over whether to take the windows phone plunge or not...

Well i took the plunge today and bought a brand new Black Nokia Lumia 1020
e6usany7.jpg

I am really excited to dig into this phone and am probably going to put my Motorola RAZR HD up for sale soon.

Paid $450 for the phone (kijiji deal) so I think I did alright. First order of business is to get one of them camera grips for longer battery life!

Seeya around!

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk

Kris Simundson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Wicked deal on the phone. You'll definitely enjoy it. I've used all platforms, and recently just upgraded to a 1020 myself (smashed the screen on my 920). I'd have to say WP is probably the best platform I've used to date. And with that 41MP shooter you can't go wrong.

Welcome to the forums :D

edit: check www.microsoftstore.com for your grip.

RazrHD132

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the warm welcomes! Have to figure out this new phone soon! Preparing now to do the official switch from my Android. Should be up and running on my WP by tomorrow!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the warm welcomes! Have to figure out this new phone soon! Preparing now to do the official switch from my Android. Should be up and running on my WP by tomorrow!

Did you do the "Switch to Windows Phone" thing? Download it on Google Play from your Android phone, run and do the processes of the app, download the same app, but on windows phone, follow the steps, and VOILA! If you need any other assistance, post in the forums, and we will try our very best to help you. :)

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome! The 1020 IMHO is the best device available for Windows Phone. Perfect size and the OS is very fluid

Sent from my LG-D801 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs