Should of made the move sooner.

Jorlon

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Hello

I just switched to windows OS about a week ago after being with apple since 2007. I have to say best decision I have made in a while. The windows OS is so fast and easy to use, my phone has not locked up at all. Even though my screen is much larger than my Iphone 5s the battery literally last all day on a single charge. After being with my phone a few days i sold my iphone 5s and my ipad 3 and bought a surface pro 2 which is amazing as well. People are really under estimating the new windows phone os. :cool:

xyronaut

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Good to hear you made the move. This is a good time to switch to WindowsPhone as Microsoft & Nokia have pushed a lot of popular apps in the last few months.

I have to say many people who tried WP last year got dissapointed due to lack of popular apps. So there's a chance people who experienced WP at that time would switch back to other OS.

hack14u

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
The integration is amazing, just wait until you really get using it. I did the same, from Droid to this, got rid of phones and tabs for WP8 and Surface, and can't wait to see what is coming. I love my devices again.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I'm glad you bought a windows phone and a surface pro 2. I too, have a Lumia 920 (not sure which you got) and a surface pro 2. I love both. I hope you enjoy the journey! :D

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Congrats on getting a Surface 2 Pro and a Lumia 920!
This is actually the best time to sit back, relax and enjoy the Windows! Hope you keep on enjoying your devices.

MrVol84

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Was excited forgot to mention I have the Lumia 1520
Same here! I got mine in yellow and I couldn't be any happier! Like some people mentioned above, this is an exciting time for windows phone, with the launch of many new apps, and the release of Windows Phone 8.1 just around the corner. Enjoy!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the windows ecosystem! There's a lot of WP haters out there... don't listen to them! Congrats on your switch!

My Windows devices:
Nokia Lumia 920
Nokia Lumia 1020
Surface 2
Win 7 gaming desktop (i7)
Win 8.1 laptop (AMD dual core)

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi & Welcome Aboard ⚓ To WP Centrals forums, It's great that you joined with us here and especially the Windows OS . Being a new member I would encourage you to look around and join in and post in the many forums we have and your going to meet and make many new friends that can help and answer most questions you may have.
Good Luck.
Tip, Check out the forum Windows phone 8 "tips & tricks" for newbie's.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8/230201-new-windows-phone-8-tips-tricks.html

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
Other than a few missing apps there is no better OS than WP. It is the best looking, smoothest there is. Congrats on the move.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb