One More On Board

Lumiant

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello WPCentral​

Name & Age?

My name is Billy V. I am 19 years of age and live in NJ, USA.

Why did i come here?

To put it shortly i wanted to try something new, so i jumped ship to a Nokia Lumia 521. It was an easy fix from eBay for $45 USD + free shipping so i couldn't go wrong in the wallet.

Where did your name inspiration come from?

I actually slept on it, I've had some in mind but i wanted something fresh, just like WP8 or WP in general. Sticking to the idea i chose Lumiant which derives from Lumia.

What will you bring to the forum?

Hopefully I can bring my experience over the time, since I'm very tech savvy and have been a smartphone user since 2008

What are your expectations for the forum?

General help, chit chat here and there and other information i didn't know - to learn.

Anything else?

In conclusion I say hello to all the members/staff as well as to a new experience.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi Billy & Welcome Aboard ⚓ To WP Centrals forums, It's great that you joined with us here and especially the Windows OS . Being a new member I would encourage you to look around and join in and post in the many forums we have and your going to meet and make many new friends that can help and answer most questions you may have.
Good Luck.
Tip, Check out the forum Windows phone 8 "tips & tricks" for newbie's.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8/230201-new-windows-phone-8-tips-tricks.html

Lumiant

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Thank you very much for the welcome, both of you! Already feels like a great community with great user potential. I'll try your suggestions and see if i can make a friend or two ;) . Happy Holidays and !new Years

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey Billy, now that you've been on the platform for a few days how are you adjusting? Are you finding it an easier or more difficult transition for you?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99