Hello Windows Phone family.

chrisdaboss

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello Windows Phone Central, this is my first post on the forums and thought why not introduce myself. I am currently a lag-droid user. I have the Motorola Droid RAZR (Jelly Bean). I bought it on gimmick, (superslim, Kevlar- like it's going to save my life, and at the time 4G LTE.) The battery life is also horrible in the phone, it's like 1750 mAh. The current iPhone didn't even have 4G LTE so that was a plus in the phone. I am looking and waiting for the Nokia Lumia 929/Icon. As a Verizon user we don't get that many WP, mostly Motorola Droids fill the store. I have some 'experience' using a WP. I had a Zune HD back in the day, and sorta familiar with tiles and the UI. Just thought I'd stop by and say 'hello' to WP.

-Just another quick thought, Microsoft's UI 'Metro' is on everything. The Zune HD was the pioneer for the current MS UI. It had the same navigation, fonts, and tiles. You see tiles on mostly everything Microsoft.- Xbox, Windows 8, their website. It's all based off the Zune. RIP bro.
Thanks, that's my conspiratorial thought. Again, hello all.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Have a good time while you are here!

Sent from my XT1056 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Last edited:

chrisdaboss

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Welcome. You can get LTE on a Lumia 822 on Verizon. They are pretty cheap on eBay or Swappa.
I was thinking of a 'replacement' phone to use in the meantime, and the 822 is cheap, but I'm just going to put up with my lag-droid. The 929 keeps teasing me, Verizon is The Dark Knight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99