My First Post on Windows phone central

Adam Loh

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,

Since i bought my first windows phone - the Lumia 800, i always keep myself update the latest windows phone or Nokia news from the wpcentral forum and sites. It was about 1 years plus ago, when i started out my windows phone experience.That time, my friends around, when we talked about things that related to smartphones, they will have a question like, why you using Nokia ? Isn't Nokia already bankrupt ? are u still using Windows mobile ??? ....like i am a "dinosaur" in this era. : -)

Over the time, the windows phone has gain some popularity and some of them are already started to used windows phone. I am proud to say i am Nokia/Windows phone users. Currently, i am using a Lumia 925, i have to say i love the design and the camera.In the other hand, we know that Lumia 1020 is the beast !! The time i bought Lumia 925, 1020 has not in the market in Malaysia yet. So i get the lumia 925.

So whats next ?? i will getting a new windows phone next years, i love the industrial and the inspirational design from Nokia. I am using windows phone today is because of the Nokia experiences, I buy Nokia phone is because of the durability, the industrial design and the passion for the photography. Windows phone on the other hand fits the productivity of my life and my work.

I am a developers for the windows phone. Do check out my apps on the windows phone, under the published name EACS COMPUTERS, my notable apps are 4D Checker, which i make for the Malaysia Market as a lottery reports apps.

By the ways, I am new to here, and cant wait to be part of this community and windows phone movement. Thanks...:smile::smile::smile::smile:

eve6er69

Jul 18, 2007
Visit site
welcome to the community. i hope your new nokia is everything you want it to be. hope to see more postings from you around here on the forums!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes