new smart phone user

loylb

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Well I've held out for ever. I now decided to get a smart phone. Glad I did this phone is amazing. The rest of the family have the iPhones. They say the windows phone are very hard.??? That I don't get because this thing is very user friendly.

only thing is ---I wish I could attach pics to eBay or some of the other forums I visit. I've search and have read and read, but for me this is a tough one to get. If anyone has a link to simple HOW TO info or can help me in some way to understand what to do I would really appreciate it.

thanks LB

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
For ebay I use the ebay app. It has a tile to add photo when listing an item. And welcome to Windows Phone.

vaultsurvivor

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Good choice! Love my 920... Using apps is the main way to share photos. If you long press in the gallery it gives you an option to share on various apps you might have installed... Hopefully you'll find a solution cos the camera on the 920 is excellent!

loylb

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Is there an app that I could install that would allow me to post pics in various forums via there browse button?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon