i have come back.

GabrielStorm

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
after spending almost a year with an HTC One, i have come back to windows phone.
currently using a nokia 1520. enjoying it totally. it may be a sizable device for some.
for me, it took about two hours to get used to the size. i find that it isn't all that large.
have spent the last two days getting it just right for me.

good to be back.:smile:

GabrielStorm

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Just curious, what made you switch to the HTC One and what made you switch back to WP?

had an android based phone before going to the lumia 920 and wanted a familiar os (android). and the one had just dropped on at&t.
i came back to wp after the latest android os was delayed -htc had admitted to missing their goal and had to delay the release.
then it became clear that it would be even longer than the restated 14 days. soooo....
i also i found that i missed the lumia and wanted to go back to windows phone. i had to wait until i could afford to do so.
i went out this past sat -15 feb- and was able to get back to wp.

i was happy to find that my last backup of my 920 was still on my skydrive. all i had to do was set up and d/l those settings.
i am now once again happy and enjoying my 1520.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey Gabriel! Welcome back into the fold, make yourself comfortable. There is no way to organise your start screen via pc, you will have to do it via the device itself, which is easy enough.

GabrielStorm

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey Gabriel! Welcome back into the fold, make yourself comfortable. There is no way to organise your start screen via pc, you will have to do it via the device itself, which is easy enough.

I do recall that, thanks. good to be back.
now to get 8.1 on my 1520. the wait isn't that long.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss