New WP owner!

LqDFx

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello!
I just bought a Windows Phone (Nokia Lumia 1520) to jump ship from the iPhone. I'm waiting on it in the mail yet, but I'm so excited to get a phone that is not in everyone's pocket and is not such a toy. Don't get me wrong, the iPhone was a good phone. It just ran its course with me and I wanted something... well... different. WP may not have all the apps, but then again I was not much of an app user. I used my iPhone for Outlook email, calendar, SmartGlass, and web surfing mostly. I would use it for pictures sometimes, but the camera left me wanting more.

With this new phone, I wanted the best of phone and tablet along with a great camera. I hope it works out to be a great trade up!

irtiza_fayaz

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Welcome. Switching to WP should be fulfilling if you're already using MSFT services and aren't App hungry. Feel free to ask anything. ^_^

LqDFx

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Must say after three days of having the Lumia 1520 in my hands, I do t even want to touch anything else! I love this thing! Its quick and powerful. The way you get around in the system is so much easier and the home screen customization is by far better than what I have used on either android or iOS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte