Recommended headphones for lumia 520

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'd suggest not buying Apple headphones. Headphones for Apple products usually don't work properly on products not from Apple.

Most headphones designed for Android devices work properly on Windows Phones, but headphones designed for iPhones do not work properly on Windows Phones (or Androids).

MameTozhio

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I'd suggest not buying Apple headphones. Headphones for Apple products usually don't work properly on products not from Apple.

Most headphones designed for Android devices work properly on Windows Phones, but headphones designed for iPhones do not work properly on Windows Phones (or Androids).

Some apple headphones do.. if I recall correctly someone found a way for apple earpods to (somewhat) work on the L520 in the L520 section.

Jan Tomsic

May 8, 2013
Visit site
My L520 headphones was broken I plan to buy apple headphones. Any other headphones plz recommend.

The main button will work, but volume buttons won't. It's also stupid spending so much money on okay earphones, if you're looking for something cheap, Sony MDR-EX10LP or MDR-EX15LP offer a very good sound for super little money. They don't have microphone though, you didn't specify whether you want one or not. If you want microphone as well, I'd recommend Sony MDR-EX110AP (not IP!, those are for iphone and buttons won't work)
I've had the EX10LP, and the sound was great, and I also have EX100LP (slightly older model) and the sound is also great, but they cost a bit more because of the microphone.
Now I got Sony DR-BTN200 Bluetooth headphones, and they also sound great, but are bigger and cost more.

Anyhow, I've have great experience with Sony ear/headphones, I highly recommend them, even the cheapest ones sound great.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss