All I gotta say is that I decided to #SwitchToLumia (Lumia 625) cause I wanted something new, MOST pepole here have Android, only a few of them Iphone and WP8 is increasing bit by bit . . . I do have some pros and cons and you guys may want to help me with :

PROS: battery life is UH-some!, camera, live tiles are lovely, great personality, sexy design, I got a free portable charger, the phone is not affected by viruses, cool screen and resolution.

CONS: Whatsapp and other messaging apps don't allow to save the music, or files on the device :( nor can I send music and videos thru it, I also don't like the obvious fact that some apps are missing on the WP Marketplace, the fact that MS OFFICE is so poor in features (not being able to add pictures to a file - then again no file picker), no option to send files via email either, not able to share videos or stuff via bluetooth, these are just some cons
    the whole OTHER section in the usage section, what is that? Ho wto clear cache for each app? ... overall I do love WP8, and I can't wait for WP8.1 and hope all this is fixed, it's about time Android and iOS die! that's why I support WP8 and I am glad that I went for Nokia cause I do love Nokia and I think they should have not gone with this horrible mixture of Android meets Live tiles as in their X Series, they just should've offered or made some budget WP8 phones!!!

Then again, love from Guatemala, I 'm an avid smartphone lover
    pmhgeneral, BIGPADDY and xandros9 like this.
    03-23-2014 04:08 PM
    Hi and welcome to WPCentral. I think we're all excited to see what change WP8.1 brings.
    03-23-2014 09:40 PM
    Hello there, good to see another WP user.

About saving downloads, you can use UC Browser if you want save and share some files, that browser allows downloads and the files are stored in the browser itself, there you can share via bluetooth or QR codes.
    03-23-2014 09:47 PM
    Welcome aboard too WP central, wp8.1 is just around the corner! Can't wait
    03-24-2014 04:46 AM
    Welcome to WPCentral. I agree with you. Whatsapp has been deceiving on WP as compared to Android and iOS. However, they are working on a big update since several months and after they release it, I guess it will be on par with iOS and Android and then all WP users would rejoice.

Anyways, enjoy browsing around and enjoy your stay !
    03-24-2014 04:53 AM
    Welcome to WPCentral! I hope you like 8.1!

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums
    03-24-2014 10:34 AM
    Great to see you here at WPCentral, looks like you're well up to date on the latest news! Hope to see you around the forums!
    03-25-2014 03:04 AM
    no option to send files via email either,...
    How do you mean there is no option to share file via email? You can send pretty much almost every file that your Windows Phone recognizes by using the "share" function. It will attach the file to an email. You should configure email accounts for this. Or do you mean that there is no file browser function where you can choose files to send by email?

The lumia 625 is really a nice smartphone by the way!
    03-25-2014 03:27 PM
    Welcome to WPC!
    03-25-2014 04:04 PM