Hello WPC, what a fool I've been....

ArdcoreAd

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone, I've used and abused the WPC application every hour of every day for the last month, so today I start my journey of delivering back to the community!

I have been suck a fool guys, three and a half years ago I acquired my first Windows phone, the Samsung Omnia 7, I loved it, everything was seamless, the O/S was brilliantly build with little breakage and the phone never lacked for speed! Two years ago I selected my next phone.... The Samsung Galaxy s3, because I thought I needed more application choice. After a few months in I, obviously, regretted my decision, battery ran out after 10 hours, glitches and freezes, I had to to send it off to repair due to software problems, the handset felt cheep...I could go on, oh and the application choice... I seemed to only gain Facebook and the abilities to have live wallpapers, which cut my battery time in half.
So after nearly 20 months I finally rejoin your ranks with a, so far, phenomenal Nokia Lumia 1520! I also have a Surface 2.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Congrats and Welcome back !! Some months or a year down the line you will have all Android apps on WP. With the release of WP 8.1 its gonna shoot up sales of Windows phone and automatically all the developers will come here. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99