A wild L520 user appears!

Seranova

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Hello WP Central!

Been using the Lumia 520 for about 4 months now and I really am enjoying what WP8(and soon to come 8.1) has to offer! I never used the iPhone(too many in my neck of the woods for my liking, seems like the majority and their cat has one), and I almost went for the Android ecosystem. At first I wasn't too sure on using WP, since I didn't hear many nice things about WP7 or even Windows Mobile before it, now I'm glad I gave it a chance! I plan to upgrade to a higher-end Lumia whenever I get the chance. So glad I finally made it over to the forum here, free from the fruit and green robot bias.

Seranova

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'll most certainly keep posting my experiences & thoughts on WP and contributing on the forums!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk!

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard to WP central forum's you must be getting use to your 520 by now, should you need any help let us know.

Kevin Harvell

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The 520 was where I started as a regular WP device. I've used, and reviewed all the higher end Lumias and really do enjoy the platform.

Bought an iPhone 4 used a few weeks back, first I've owned and really used for a significant period of time, but I really could not get into using it longer than a few days at a time.

Been using my 820 as my primary device the last few weeks, normally I'm an Android user, and have really enjoyed everything it offers. When WP 8.1 drops, it will make a lot of users very happy. Myself included.

Welcome to the forums, and welcome to the WP family! Very passionate group of people those WP users :wink:.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa