I would like to invite everyone in, and around St. Louis to join us at the Microsoft Offices in St. Louis next Saturday from 4pm to 7pm for a little Hackathon coding session.

For more information, feel free to check out the Meetup page here:

Windows 8 Hackathon - St. Louis Metro Modern App Dev Group (Belleville, IL) - Meetup

If you are planning on coming, please RSVP so we know how much pizza and drinks to order.

We look forward to meeting you!
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    04-03-2014 09:51 AM
    Oh, how I miss St. Louis..... Lived there for a year, and loved it (ok - lived in St. Charles). Miss the zoo especially. Atlanta's zoo leaves much to be desired, coming from STL.
    04-03-2014 10:06 AM
    Welcome to WPC it sounds like great fun however I live in the UK and would be a pain to get too.
    04-03-2014 05:21 PM
    Oh, how I miss St. Louis..... Lived there for a year, and loved it (ok - lived in St. Charles). Miss the zoo especially. Atlanta's zoo leaves much to be desired, coming from STL.

Yeah we are blessed with a really awesome zoo here in St. Louis. One of the best in the country and can be a completely free experience if you try. Been awhile since I have visited my friends down in Atlanta, really need to make it back sometime soon.

Always a good time!

Welcome to WPC it sounds like great fun however I live in the UK and would be a pain to get too.

You would definitely have one heck of a commute to come visit us here in the states for a meetup. But never say never!
    04-03-2014 05:47 PM