Hi. Sorry to start with a RANT!!!

MixahNY

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Hey, so I'm new to smartphones, let alone WP8. I have a Lumia 920 I snagged off eBay and enjoying it quite a bit. The only complaint is that the default music system has a crappy playlist management system, or rather, lack of one.

My ACTUAL rant is that I posted my frustration on Facebook and someone I know got into a debate about Windows Phone vs. Android...
SMH... Anyway, that doesn't need a response, I just needed to vent about that.

I do have a question though. Has anyone used MoliPlayer for playlist management? If so, how does it handle music libraries?

I downloaded a trial, but I can't get the Wifi to work while I'm at work. I wont be home for a few days.

anon(8657436)

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey, so I'm new to smartphones, let alone WP8. I have a Lumia 920 I snagged off eBay and enjoying it quite a bit. The only complaint is that the default music system has a crappy playlist management system, or rather, lack of one.

My ACTUAL rant is that I posted my frustration on Facebook and someone I know got into a debate about Windows Phone vs. Android...
SMH... Anyway, that doesn't need a response, I just needed to vent about that.

I do have a question though. Has anyone used MoliPlayer for playlist management? If so, how does it handle music libraries?

I downloaded a trial, but I can't get the Wifi to work while I'm at work. I wont be home for a few days.

Try Extreme Music. Great app. MoliPlayer works better as a Video Player.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the community, Mixah! We're glad you're here, and as Ashhar has already shown you, there is always someone willing to help out!

MixahNY

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Thank all of you for the nice welcome and suggestion! :-D

I'm having a load of fun with this phone and the truth is: I hateeeeeee both the Android and iOS interfaces (I have a Galaxy Tab and a iPad Air).
So even though I already own apps on both, I decided on this.

BTW: MetroMail is totally worth $1! :)

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I honestly use iTunes on my MAC to manage my playlist. It syncs just fine to my Lumia 920

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo