Hello WP Central

nikkisharif

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
My name is Nikki and I'm an Ambassador over at iMore. I decided I needed to do a little venturing on Mobile Nations, so you'll see me here periodically. Even though I started off on Crackberry and Android Central years ago, those forums don't seem to catch my attention like this one does:wink:

Thanks in advance for having me:smile:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey nikki! Great to see you here. We're a friendly bunch, have a look around and make yourself at home!

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome aboard nikkisharif!

You're probably pretty attached to that Gold 64GB 5S, but you can't really get a sense for WPC's forum without having a few day's experience with WP itself. While I've never used iOS before, I've had experience with Android. I'm sure being number one on the list for new and popular apps is nice for iOS, but that said I'm quite happy with my Windows Phone, and it's getting better all the time. So welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy it here. If you've never used Windows Phone for any amount of time, I hope you get the chance of having some time with it. I'd be curious about your impressions...

nikkisharif

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Everyone!!!

Welcome aboard nikkisharif!

You're probably pretty attached to that Gold 64GB 5S, but you can't really get a sense for WPC's forum without having a few day's experience with WP itself. While I've never used iOS before, I've had experience with Android. I'm sure being number one on the list for new and popular apps is nice for iOS, but that said I'm quite happy with my Windows Phone, and it's getting better all the time. So welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy it here. If you've never used Windows Phone for any amount of time, I hope you get the chance of having some time with it. I'd be curious about your impressions...

My mom and daughter both had Windows Phones at one point but I never got a real chance to use it. I did have a Moto Q way back when LOL, but I'm sure WP is nothing like that!! I carry 2 phones with me at all times, a 64GB iPhone 5S & a 16GB jailbroken iPhone 4S. I have experience with Blackberry and Android devices and I came really close to getting the Moto X but I decided against it. I'm always looking for a new device for my 2nd line and I never considered WP before but just coming to this forum the past few days, that may be an option.

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Everyone!!!

My mom and daughter both had Windows Phones at one point but I never got a real chance to use it. I did have a Moto Q way back when LOL, but I'm sure WP is nothing like that!! I carry 2 phones with me at all times, a 64GB iPhone 5S & a 16GB jailbroken iPhone 4S. I have experience with Blackberry and Android devices and I came really close to getting the Moto X but I decided against it. I'm always looking for a new device for my 2nd line and I never considered WP before but just coming to this forum the past few days, that may be an option.

Well, it sounds like both your mom and daughter have moved on from their WP experience, which makes me both sad and curious. Speaking of curious, why do you always carry two iPhones with you at all times?? That is interesting!

EDIT (upon re-reading for comprehension, it seems likely the second phone is for your second line....)

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I know the question has not come up but I will raise it anyway. While I have a Lumia 920, I have to say that my ideal Windows Phone device has not been made yet. The Icon/930 is VERY close to my ideal WP device. It would be my ideal phone at this point, if it had a SD Card Slot and a display that was Glance capable. While I actually think there's probably a fairly sizeable amount of people that have very similar inclinations, there's no doubt quite a few different favorite WP devices...

I am hoping that by the end of the year Microsoft/Nokia will come out with a phone that scratches my spot.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the team!!!! These forums are very friendly! I currently just picked up a 32g black iPhone 5s. I would love a black and gold 5s or 6 if they make it!

Windows phones are great. Since you currently have a flagship device I would suggest getting a Lumia 920 to try it out. I wouldn't do the 520 as you probably wouldn't be satisfied. The icon/930 would be perfect with sd card and glance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nikkisharif

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the team!!!! These forums are very friendly! I currently just picked up a 32g black iPhone 5s. I would love a black and gold 5s or 6 if they make it!

Windows phones are great. Since you currently have a flagship device I would suggest getting a Lumia 920 to try it out. I wouldn't do the 520 as you probably wouldn't be satisfied. The icon/930 would be perfect with sd card and glance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for welcoming me...I may just take your advice!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb