Greets from Greece

Germak

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello to all!

Android is over for me.......I think......!!!!
I am waiting my new 1520 lumina device.
Anyway I am so glad that I am here.I hope that
my decision to buy a wp is right and I won't regret it.
Time will show.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to WPCentral Germak. You have landed at the right place for all the WP info you'll need once you get your Lumia 1520. Enjoy your new phone and have fun browsing around the forum.

Last edited:

Germak

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Thank you both guy's.
I have one small & fast question.
In wp the store is unified for all countries or every country has its own.
If I find an app from the US store can I install it to my phone or I have to wait
this app be available to my country's shop.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Thank you both guy's.
I have one small & fast question.
In wp the store is unified for all countries or every country has its own.
If I find an app from the US store can I install it to my phone or I have to wait
this app be available to my country's shop.

There are some apps and services which are country restricted for instance Xbox music and subscription isn't available in my country (the app itself is not Ava,I able but I managed to download it by going into phone settings /region/unites states and done )

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums

Last edited:

Germak

May 10, 2014
Visit site
So to have the best WP experience I have to set my language and my location to US.
If I do this trick will I experience any issues to a certain app?

PS: Very fast response!You Rock man!!!!!!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
So to have the best WP experience I have to set my language and my location to US.
If I do this trick will I experience any issues to a certain app?

PS: Very fast response!You Rock man!!!!!!

Thanks , there some banks applications which are not available in US store , no you won't have any problems ( I am using a lumia 920 set to my default region where as lumia 520 to US to enable cortana and other bing , xbox services ) which colour are you opting for lumia 1520 ?

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums

Germak

May 10, 2014
Visit site
I bought it on black because it was the only color that was unbranded.
I wanted it in yellow but that's ok for me. I am waiting to be delivered to me on Monday. Today is Saturday in Greece so time for reading to be ready upon arrival!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I bought it on black because it was the only color that was unbranded.
I wanted it in yellow but that's ok for me. I am waiting to be delivered to me on Monday. Today is Saturday in Greece so time for reading to be ready upon arrival!

Congratulations for your lumia 1520 :wink:

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Geia sou file. I have also the Lumia 1520 with the 8.1 preview. It's far the best device I had. I have to tell u that I sold my iphone 5s to buy the Nokia Lumia. It's not my first time in WP. I am in the ecosystem of msft from the LG optimus 7, HTC titan, Nokia 800, Nokia 820, Nokia 920. I love ❤ that os but I have a real problem. My outlook email 📧 which is connect with my twitter and facebook account once during the day, and that everyday, is stuck in synch. Result, I can't get my work mails and the battery drains. I tell u again I love windows phone but that problem is very embarrassing. I hope 😊 that it ll be solved fast. By far windows phones are the best of the best. I love ❤ my Lumia 1520. In my country Greece the majority has iPhones and droids. But we have a very strong and loyal Lumia team.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss