New to the site (and to Windows Phone)

Striker Eureka

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello All! I am a recent convert to Windows Phone who stumbled across these forums. Looking forward to talking all things Windows with all of y'all! Picked up a Lumia 1520 after being an iPhone user for the past 6 years. Was ready for something new and fresh and since I never switched from PC to Mac, the syncing between my Windows 8 PC and my Lumia 1520 is a great feature to have!

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Hello All! I am a recent convert to Windows Phone who stumbled across these forums. Looking forward to talking all things Windows with all of y'all! Picked up a Lumia 1520 after being an iPhone user for the past 6 years. Was ready for something new and fresh and since I never switched from PC to Mac, the syncing between my Windows 8 PC and my Lumia 1520 is a great feature to have!
Welcome to WP central forums feel free to post your queries and discussions....... Happy to have someone new to the WP experience.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to WPCentral! I'm glad to hear you've had a good experience with your WP and Win8 PC. You'll always find that when you use one ecosystem, you'll have a better overall experience (no matter which ecosystem you use). Glad to have you here!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome aboard and feel free to poke around the forums and don't be shy to ask questions. Plenty of good people here to help you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3