Coming back to windows after too long

Furt

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey Errbody! I've finally taken the step to getting in to WP8. The last windows anything phone i had was the HTC HD2 running WM 6.5 and it still might be the best smartphone I've ever used (which is like 20 at this point...)

I ended up picking up a Lumia 925 and I'm just not putting 8.1 on it, but so far its running great save for some weird battery draining. I little settings fiddling should help with that. As far as apps, I feel like I got here at a good time. whatever apps i used on iOS and Android are either here or have a great alternative that works as good or better (Metrotube is insane)

I hope to be posting here at WPCentral daily just to ask questions, learn all the little tricks I can, and just socialize. See you all around!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Socializing is quite welcome here. Head over to the Off Topic lounge, some seriously entertaining threads there. And of course follow the topics that you might find interesting over in the 925 forums as well. Welcome aboard!

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back! Congrats on your new Lumia, but yes, the HD2 was indeed a great phone for its time. It had WP7 ported to it, and I'm thinking that even WP8 got ported to it at one point. It seemed it was the phone that refused to die.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo