New to Windows Phone

JasoX

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys and gals!

I am Jani and i am new to Windows mobiles(Unless SE P900 is considered). I got my Nokia Lumia 625 yesterday and i love it!

I am a tech junkie and recently returned to the world of Windows. 2005 i had enough of Microsoft so i turned to Linux and loved it. This year i got my hands on Windows 8.1 and i was impressed with what Microsoft had done with it. So it was time to get a new phone and it was between the Lumia 635 and the Lumia 625.

The Lumia 625 won because of the screen size and price and the 635 was not available.

My other hobbies is vaping(kept me off the analogs for almost five months now).

I love reading books and watching documentaries (nature and serial killer).

Music; Heavy metal (any genre), rock and 50s,60s,70s and 80s.

I bought my first mobile in 1995 and i believe it was a Orbitel 902.

That's enough about me... :D

JasoX

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Welcome JasoX, hope you're really enjoying your new 625. Don't forget to check out the 625 forums!

I have already, Also I just installed 8.1 on the 625 and I am exploring it now. Nice to have the WiFi settings easily accessible as I am used to it from the android. Asphalt 7 works as well(freebie from Gameloft) + the free ?20 for the store. :)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Well, uh, welcome! I'm happy you're enjoying your 625.

The only problem you and I should have with the 625 is the screen. Though, arguably, the 630/5 has a worse screen...(I have a 630, by the way.)

If you have any questions about the 635 you were so close to buying just ask me ;)

JasoX

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Well, uh, welcome! I'm happy you're enjoying your 625.

The only problem you and I should have with the 625 is the screen. Though, arguably, the 630/5 has a worse screen...(I have a 630, by the way.)

If you have any questions about the 635 you were so close to buying just ask me ;)
Cheers! I don't find any problems with the screen to be honest. I like the resolution and the size of everything on the display, but then again, I suppose that is down to personal preference. :) I do like the battery time a lot. When my fianc?es Galaxy S4 LTE is running out of power, I still got around 50% left.

JasoX

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the WP ecosystem! I'm sure you will enjoy the experience of using WP.

Cheers mate! I am already. It is nice with a bit of a change from Android and iOS. I haven't had a Nokia phone for years and what impresses me is the lack of lag. That is comparable with iOS and it's lack of lag.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention