06-24-2014 09:08 AM
29 12
tools
    I had to get used to the controls. I was badly missing touch controls, as I barely ever use mouse and keyboard for gaming on my Surface Pro. If you could add touch controls, I'd be loving the game even more. :D
    I'll take another look at it in an update. I plan to release several updates such as additional weapons and obviously bug fixes / tweaks. I did have touch controls in an earlier version but my game development tool (Unity 3D Pro) had a bug in it such that it wouldn't recognize the Surface RT as a touch-enabled device. They probably have fixed that bug since then so perhaps it can be done. I'll experiment and let you know.
    06-23-2014 01:31 PM
    @Maritox Cacici: Will do my best ... I'll need to get a 512 Mb device for testing at some point.
    06-23-2014 01:31 PM
    Hi everyone,

I've put up a development post here on the Windows Phone forum to get feedback on the Windows Phone port. Please check it out if you haven't seen it already:

http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...ows-phone.html

Also, would it be okay for me to put up a new thread about my upcoming game, Demon's Bane, or would that be considered spamming? I'd like to keep the existing thread related to the Gun Frenzy port and not confuse it with images / videos of Demon's Bane.
    06-24-2014 08:06 AM
    Also, would it be okay for me to put up a new thread about my upcoming game, Demon's Bane, or would that be considered spamming? I'd like to keep the existing thread related to the Gun Frenzy port and not confuse it with images / videos of Demon's Bane.
    Absolutely. In the 'developer spotlight' forum, we'd encourage you to create one thread per title.

However, we'd appreciate it if you wouldn't maintain more than that. This thread for example is really more about the games themselves rather than about introducing yourself, which is why I'm shutting it down. Don't take this the wrong way. We very much appreciate your participation here, it's just that we want to keep things organized, so our members can find everything related to a particular one of your games in one place.

Good luck!
    06-24-2014 09:08 AM
29 12