Old member now writing a Masters Thesis on Smartphone Brand Loyalty!

SumeetPrajapati

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,
I too participated in the survey.
Its very good and many questions suit me perfectly, Its upto the mark.
Good Work 😊
Sent from my RM-994_im_india_906 using Tapatalk

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm mid-survey, and some of it feels redundant, like dependable, reliable. Aren't they the same?

Yes they are very similar but that was done on purpose. It's a marketing research technic used in order understand the consistency of the answers you receive ;)

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Done, but with a laptop.

Yes they are very similar but that was done on purpose. It's a marketing research technic used in order understand the consistency of the answers you receive ;)

Yes, i know.
But a human opinion is as inconsistend as you can get.
Its mostly depending on moods.
These answers i have giving to day, probably would or can be diverand next month.
One bad experience can change the complete opinion of what people have in a instand.

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Folks don't understand you can't just Willy nilly change your questions. You got IRB approval, you have to finish, it is what it is at this point...just over look it. I'm doing PhD diss, I feel your pain.

True! What's done is done. But it's always good to hear the different opinions. May help in the future.

Also, I get that some questions may seem weird but sometimes what is most convenient or logical for respondents isn't for the researcher... So, one has got to find a balance between the to realities.

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Done, but with a laptop.

Yes, i know.
But a human opinion is as inconsistend as you can get.
Its mostly depending on moods.
These answers i have giving to day, probably would or can be diverand next month.
One bad experience can change the complete opinion of what people have in a instand.

Sure, but that's why we work with big samples. Even if some people change their mind about a given topic, most likely the same won't happen with everyone else, so the errors aren't so significant.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium