Old member now writing a Masters Thesis on Smartphone Brand Loyalty!

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I've been on WPCentral for quite some time and I would like to introduce you now to my Masters Thesis in Marketing :)

I'm studying the Brand Loyalty of Smartphone Users and there is no better place than WPCentral to ask all of you for help ;) This Masters Thesis is not possible without you!

Please answer this survey that I'm taking:

The survey is now closed.

Most respondents are taking less than 10 minutes to reply, so it's quite fast and I'm sure that you are familiar with all the topics that are covered in the survey ;)

Thank you so much for all your help!

Last edited:

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Took your survey ...
your demographics for income were surprising.
& some of the terminology was ambiguous, open to interpretation.

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Thank you guys! Your help is very important :)

As I stated in the survey, collected data is completely anonymous. I use the qualtrics survey platform and the policy they have with my university keeps your data safe. I can't see to whom collected data belongs to ;)

So, all replies are just for academic use and hopefully to contribute with something to the scientific community :)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I filled in the survey, which was really interesting! I'd love to find out the results of your thesis!

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Wow! The WPCentral community is being really helpful and responsive!

I will have the results, hopefully, by the end of September. I'll be glad to share results with all of you!

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Your support has been incredible guys! Thank you so much! If you know other people who you think that would like to answer the survey, feel free to send them the link to it :) scientific community wins :D

Col Panic

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Consider my position I am brand loyal to Nokia. That's why I got a WP in the first place. I think you should rethink your survey to control hardware from software loyalty as there is no competition hardware wise with apple.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Done.

I care nothing about brand, but I do care about the business models of the companies behind a product and about their product's technical merits (hardware and software).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99