Hi from Australia

RealAussie

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I've been an Apple Mac user for quite a long time and recently changed back to Windows (mainly because I bought a gaming pc) and with that decided to try out a Nokia Lumia 1520. I love it! I gave my iPhone 5S to my partner and now just waiting for the 8.1 Phone update :)

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hehehe hey OP good to have you back :cool: 8.1 definitely brings a lot of cool features so you have every reason to stick around :grincry:

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Oi Oi Oi from this fake one ;) I would like to see some Lumias around me as everybody that (I)know carries an IPhone or well an IPhone maybe a couple of galaxies. It is hard to convince all of them to even look at a Lumia or WP8 let alone try one.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome RealAussie. Great to hear you have come back to Windows since you are a gamer. I also enjoy gaming on the PC. Hope you enjoy the Windows experience again and your 1520.

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
welcome bro from across the ditch, you know you can get 8.1 by using the developers preview ??? just search here if you want to upgrade early.
whos your pick for the The Rugby Championship this year ??? think you guys can get the bledisloe cup this time round ??

SteveSAPA

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Another one from oz here. I've had an iphone since the 3g. I got all my mates, gf, & family onto the iphone. Literally all of them. Now i got my first wp phone about a month ago, lumia 1320 & love it. I could never go back to an iphone. Hopefully i can get them all onto wp aswell. Only good thing about an iphone is everyone has one so it makes it easier, imessage, etc. Other than that, its pretty crap.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to WPC. I am sure there are plenty of power users from down under on our forums. You will fit right in. The OS you have chosen is the most fluid of all three smartphone OSes out there right now.

Captains

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I've been an Apple Mac user for quite a long time and recently changed back to Windows (mainly because I bought a gaming pc) and with that decided to try out a Nokia Lumia 1520. I love it! I gave my iPhone 5S to my partner and now just waiting for the 8.1 Phone update :)

G"Day Mate,
I'm keen to know if you go for the PD on your 1520 & if you can get Cortana. I have 8.1 on my 8X & love it but no Cortana with the htc.
It's time for me to upgrade & I would prefer to stay with htc but they have nothing new in a WP so I'll be going for a 1320 probably.
Anyway. Welcome, lots of good info shared here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon