Hi from Yet Another WP Indie Developer :)

anon(8981967)

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi all !

I am developer from Slovakia (currently living in Switzerland) with more than 10 years developing experience (8 years developing games). So far, I found developing for Windows platform (Win / WP 7 / WP 8) as making me most happy and also most suitable for indie.. So at least for now, I am Windows / WP exclusive :cool:
My main goal : be able to do indie developing full-time !
Name on marketplace: VDApps.. currently published one game hardly made on evenings.. :)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi and welcome to WPCentral forums. You have a lot of experince in developing apps and games :wink: I studied some basic computer language in my school (c and c++). Lol they were tough and I finally made my decision to study mass comm in college :D

anon(8981967)

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Thanks.. :) my programming experience started when I was 12 years old on oold 8-bit ZXSpectrum with Basic and Assembler (so I can be considered old school maybe :)) hope by indie developing I will be able to make some good remakes from these times ;)

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks.. :) my programming experience started when I was 12 years old on oold 8-bit ZXSpectrum with Basic and Assembler (so I can be considered old school maybe :)) hope by indie developing I will be able to make some good remakes from these times ;)
Good luck with your apps :)

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your time here and hope this site becomes a useful resource in your app/game development. Wish you all the best :)

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the community! I started at about 13 years old on an Apple ][ plus, and wrote programs on that in middle school. After going through several industries as an "adult" I'm finally working on a computer science degree at 46 years old. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos