A new WP user!

LumiaLoverBR

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone! What's up?

You can call me LumiaLoverBR. I don't like to use my real name on forums. Sorry about that :l

I've switched from an Android phone a few weeks ago and i'm just loving the WP experience! It is much more smoother than i thought! Too bad the apps developers don't priorize the OS as much as it deserves.
I live in Brazil and i'm the owner of a Lumia 920 Country variant. And i gotta say, this smartphone rocks! I always wanted a WP, specially this Lumia, so i finally got it! :)
The cyan update still not available in my region, so i'm really excited about the update. I know i can flash the update from another region, but i prefer to wait :p

Well, a little off-topic but... i'm facing an issue on my phone. Sometimes my screen flickers. It is much more noticiable when using glance or watching videos. I want to know if it is a known issue and if it's hardware or software problem. I searched for the issue but didn't find any precise answer and i don't want to hard reset my phone for nothing. :(

Thanks in advance! :D

LumiaLoverBR

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
Thank you Laura, these threads were really useful for me. I'll contact Nokia for a replacement, as it seems to be hardware problem. How "lucky", heh? xD

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to windows forum. Any questions then just ask as there are tons of people and usually get a response within a few mins of asking a question (my personal experience anyway) if you have a tip then feel free to share with us *smiles*

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Really great to see you're enjoying your 920, but it's a shame you're experiencing that screen flickering problem. Hopefully you'll be able to get that replaced.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05