A late introduction

KhawarNadeem

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Hello, people of WPCentral!

I've been a member here for about 2 weeks now, but didn't really get around to introducing myself. I was a lurker on WPCentral for a while, before I switched from Android to Windows Phone (currently in possession of a Lumia 925).

I am 22 years old, living in Pakistan. I have a degree in electronics engineering and I absolutely *love* technology and all things related. Currently working as a research assistant and pursuing my Masters degree, which takes so much of my time that I have completely drifted away from something that I used to love: programming for app development. :(

Anyway, enough rambling from me. :)
This website really does keep us on top of everything in the WP space, doesn't it? :D I love it here. The people are smart and informed and I enjoy going through the forums.

Hope to have a good time here. ^_^

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the WPCentral community. Glad to see you've signed up and have begun participating in the forums already. Hope you enjoy your stay here and good luck with your studies :)

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi Khawar Nadeem, Welcome to WPCentral. Good to see you made the switch from Android to Windows Phone. Its totally find lurker around and gaining all the info you need about your new phone as its a total change in OS.

You will indeed find all the info you need about WP here and there are a lot of helpful people around to answer your queries. Hence you'll landed at the right spot. :smile: Enjoy your new phone and have fun browsing around the forums.

KhawarNadeem

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi Khawar Nadeem, Welcome to WPCentral. Good to see you made the switch from Android to Windows Phone. Its totally find lurker around and gaining all the info you need about your new phone as its a total change in OS.

You will indeed find all the info you need about WP here and there are a lot of helpful people around to answer your queries. Hence you'll landed at the right spot. :smile: Enjoy your new phone and have fun browsing around the forums.

Well, I gained all info I needed to know from here. And even now whenever I need something, the forums are the best, because no matter what kind of question I have in mind, it's been asked already. :D Love that.

Thank you, Lance! And thank you everyone else too, for the greetings! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos