Hi all

I'm a Windows Phone game developer of about 18 months. I currently have four titles and I am always working on new and innovative games to share

I don't ask for money for my games and I don't flood you with advertising either. I am happy to share them free. My goal is to get as many downloads as possible. If you see me posting about one of my titles I would more than appreciate it if you download it. I am more than happy to answer any questions you have about one of my games

I hope to see you around on the forum :)
    09-13-2014 12:28 AM
    Hi and welcome to WPCentral. It's great to have new developers here.

I remember seeing you on Android Central, and I'm glad you've joined here too.
    littlegreenbob likes this.
    09-13-2014 01:19 AM
    Welcome to WPCentral! Like Laura said, it's great to see developers added to the group!
    09-13-2014 10:03 AM
    Hello and welcome to the commumity. It's great to see you sharing your projects for free, really appreciate that. Wish you all the best for your future projects :)
    09-13-2014 10:54 AM
    Hey there! Care to share what your works are with us?
    09-13-2014 08:08 PM
    Hey there! Care to share what your works are with us?
    Thank you for your interest :)
    PlayMyPix | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) - Turn any photo into music and a side scrolling shooter
    JewellCityP | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) - A mix between tetris and sim city
    EscapePod | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) - A race to the middle game
    LightsOut | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) - Study the level, turn of the light and use your memory to get to the goal

LightsOut is my personal favourite
    09-14-2014 02:25 AM
    Thank you for your interest :)
    PlayMyPix | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) - Turn any photo into music and a side scrolling shooter
    JewellCityP | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) - A mix between tetris and sim city
    EscapePod | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) - A race to the middle game
    LightsOut | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) - Study the level, turn of the light and use your memory to get to the goal

LightsOut is my personal favourite
    Wow. I feel like I've downloaded one of your apps before. Now...to download all of them!
    09-14-2014 07:38 AM
    09-14-2014 01:13 PM
    Hey Littlegreenbob, awesome to see you over on WPCentral! Don't forget to check out the developers section of the boards!
    09-14-2014 01:41 PM
    Hi littlegreenbob, welcome to WPCentral. It's really generous of you for making your games available for free to download to the users. Its always great to have developers come to our community. Have a nice time here.
    09-18-2014 08:21 AM
    Welcome! and thanks for developing and sharing the games here.. Will make sure to check them out soon..
    Best wishes..
    09-18-2014 08:32 AM
    Welcome to WPcentral .
    09-19-2014 04:26 AM
    Welcome to WPC!
    09-19-2014 05:34 PM