Kamehamehaaaa

GelvinGSM

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys! Whats up? As the title states, I am a big fan of Dragon Ball Z. I know the title is a bit misleading but Le internet...

So, my name is GelvinGSM. I am a old member of Windows Phone Central but made account a bit late and now introducing myself. *cries* I don't know my registration date but I remember when I first started visiting this site, it was back in June-July 2012. The early days and rumors of the Windows 8. Believe it or not, but that's a fact. I don't comment or post much but I do visit the site daily.

So, my real name is Abdul Rehman. I am from Pakistan. An approx 21 years old male(September 28th 1993). Studying Chartered Accountancy and has almost cleared half my way. My interest is not in sports. Any kind of sports, However, I do go to gym, no idea if that counts in sports. So my real interest is video games. Crysis, CoD, BF(not boyfriend), CS, NFS, Botmun and many more. My other interest is Windows Phone. I am so much obsessed with Windows Phone ans specially a Lumia that I refuse to spend a cent oo an Android or iPhone so you can call me a Windows Phone/Microsoft/Nokia ******...

So, I believe this is enough. By the way, English is not my native language so my apologies for any sort of grammatical or spelling mistakes.
Good day people.
-Gelvin

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi Gelvin and welcome to WPCentral! 😊

I'm glad you decided to join our community.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk

GelvinGSM

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Thank you Laura. Lumia 930 user here but sent it through my laptop running Windows 8.1 update 1. I'll set my signature when I find enough time ;)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey Abdul, sounds like the 930 and gaming sections of the boards are particularly up your street. Hope to see you there!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the community. Nice thread title ;) I also enjoyed watching dragonball z. I also enjoy video games too. If you're interested you can join in the game discussions here on the forums too. Hope you enjoy your stay as part of this forum :)

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi Abdul, Welcome to WPCentral and thanks for the brief introduction. Good to see your in love with Windows Phone. You doing your CA and its a difficult course. All the best with your studies. Have a great time here at the forums.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre