Come and say hi to me... I am new 🙋

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Hello, glad to see you here! 😉 What phone did you buy? Please look around the forums a bit if you need any help. If you miss any apps, give us a hoot, we got great degs lurking here!

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys...thanks for the replies. Can I ask for a few likes and thanks for my rating boost 😉 don't worry about my name rasmanvr..... Its just that I am into heavy metal do its a normal word 😝

radmanvr

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I am also into heavy metal, you must mean death metal or metal core. The heavy metal I listen to doesn't talk about suicide or not having a girlfriend and feeling like kill one self.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys...thanks for the replies. Can I ask for a few likes and thanks for my rating boost 😉 don't worry about my name rasmanvr..... Its just that I am into heavy metal do its a normal word 😝

I liked the band Suicidal Tendencies in the 80s and 90s. I had no idea they were still around until I looked them up on Wikipedia just now.

rocdo

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the group. Your username didn't remind me of death. I assumed, suicide girl 😁

I liked the band Suicidal Tendencies in the 80s and 90s. I had no idea they were still around until I looked them up on Wikipedia just now.

I Idolized Mike Muir and Rocky George as a teenager. Where did the time go.

henry.gray

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Welcome Stacey, what phone did you buy? lol fair few metal heads lol, I am more of a gothic rock, although I still listen to the likes of Iron Maiden and Metallica.

abhinavsaprey

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello there Stacy... Good to have you here in Wpcentral.... Feel free to look around in the forums and shout out here for any assistance regarding your WP... Btw which phone you got???

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi & Welcome Aboard ⚓ To WP Centrals forums, It's great that you joined with us here and especially the Windows OS . Being a new member I would encourage you to look around and join in and post in the many forums we have and your going to meet and make many new friends that can help and answer most questions you may have.
Good Luck.

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Thanks guys. Have a 1520 which I adore to pieces. Beat phone I ever had. I just read a review of my first ever smart phone way back in 2007 (Nokia N95) and loved reading at how far technology has progressed

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster