Thought I would introduce myself...

acerace113

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm kind of new here to WPCentral but not mobile nations, I've been on the imore forums for the past year and a bit. I got a surface 2 at the start of September and I'm enjoying it so far so I thought I would join the forums here. I also have a iPhone 5S for a phone but I've always wanted to try the newer windows phones since the last one I've tried was one with windows mobile 6. I'm also I big windows pc gamer and have a old gaming rig that I hope to replace soon since its 7+ years old now.
I may not be on this forum often but I will be checking here and there on the surface 2 forums and help out as best as I can.

For more info see my imore into post:
"link coming once I do 10 posts on WPCentral"

Sent from my Surface 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to WPC! You will find this is a very active community and thank you for offering to help out folks with their Surface 2 questions.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi acerace113, welcome to WPCentral. Glad to hear you are enjoying your surface 2. I'm sure some day you'll give WP 8.1 a try too. There is no comparison between the one you used and the present one. Hope to see you around !

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm kind of new here to WPCentral but not mobile nations, I've been on the imore forums for the past year and a bit. I got a surface 2 at the start of September and I'm enjoying it so far so I thought I would join the forums here. I also have a iPhone 5S for a phone but I've always wanted to try the newer windows phones since the last one I've tried was one with windows mobile 6. I'm also I big windows pc gamer and have a old gaming rig that I hope to replace soon since its 7+ years old now.
I may not be on this forum often but I will be checking here and there on the surface 2 forums and help out as best as I can.

Welcome :)

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard to WP central forum's, it's great to have you over here with us. Think it would be great if you gave Windows phone another round you might even want to sell your iPhone afterwards :smile:

acerace113

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for welcoming me
I really want to try windows phone again just to see how it is now after using my surface for the past month and a half, I think I will like it but its the availability of apps that might not make me stay. Now if Bell Canada got some good high end windows phones I might try one for 14 days just to see what its like.
I will say that in terms of tablets I like the surface better than the iPad cause the surface fits my tablet needs best.
I buy devices based on my needs not wants but for the right price I'm willing to try different devices.
One thing I know for sure is I'll never get a Mac, I do respect what they do and the people who use them, but it doesn't fit my needs at all since I like gaming and building my own pc.

Also I edited my original post with more info

ShinraCorp

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
I got an unlocked 920 working on Bell so your best bet is either getting an unlocked phone or wait for them to carry the Lumia 830 and perhaps the HTC One M8 Windows Edition.

So where are you from anyway? I'm in Gatineau :p

acerace113

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
I got an unlocked 920 working on Bell so your best bet is either getting an unlocked phone or wait for them to carry the Lumia 830 and perhaps the HTC One M8 Windows Edition.

So where are you from anyway? I'm in Gatineau :p

I'm thinking unlocked might be the way I would go since its easier.
I'm in a small town within the city of Kawartha Lakes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2