Hi all!
    Wanted to intro myself as this is my first look around Windows Central. I'm the ambassador team leader over at Connectedly and also very active over on iMore and have been very active on CB. I am on the wait list for a Microsoft Band so came snooping over here to see what folks have been posting. There is also some chatter about it on Connectedly.
    11-03-2014 11:28 AM
    Welcome to Windows Central. I have seen you around on iMore:-) This is quite a fun community and due to the nature of WP adoption a very diverse one. We have a lot of international posters here on Windows Central. Enjoy your time here.
    Laura Knotek and eyecrispy like this.
    11-03-2014 11:47 AM
    Hi and welcome to WCentral. I'm glad you've decided to join our community. It's always great to see members who are active in the entire Mobile Nations community.

I hope you don't have to wait too long to get your new band.
    eyecrispy likes this.
    11-03-2014 12:23 PM
    Hello there. Great to see you having a look around on this part of community. Hope you find what your looking for in the forums and hope you enjoy your Microsoft Band.
    eyecrispy likes this.
    11-04-2014 04:24 AM
    Welcome Eyecrispy to Windows Central, It's always nice to have one of our neighbors drop by and pull up a chair and chat bit.
    11-04-2014 05:04 AM
    Hello eyecrispy, welcome to Windows Central. Glad to have you join the community.Its always great to see active people join in. Hope to see you carry out your good deeds here as well. Hope you get your Microsoft Band soon. Do let us know how you find it and the first experience wearing it.
    11-04-2014 05:24 AM
    Hey eyecrispy, fantastic to see you taking a stroll into the MS side of things with the band! I'd love to hear your thoughts on it and how you get on with it!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-04-2014 02:27 PM