Soon to be New Windows Phone user

SixStringMadness

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Greetings, likely will be purchasing a new Windows phone when my current VZW contract runs out, been a BlackBerry user for 7+ years....

I'll be lurking and posting a bit hoping to learn the in's and out's of the Windows Phone

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the Windows central forums. Hope you find a device that meets your needs. There are a lot of helpful members here and I'm sure they will help you if you have any questions.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Welcome aboard. WP will be much different than what you are use to. All of us made the transition from another OS to WP and most have stayed with it. Please feel free to ask as many questions as necessary. All of us are here to help.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Hello and welcome to Windows Central. From your profile I see that you have been a very active global poster. All the best with your selection of Windows Phone. Hope to see you contribute to the Windows Central community too.

dicks-webos

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I've had a Z10 and a Z30 but like my 930 better. Its more dynamic platform and more apps. Also I like to see information on the tiles vs. opening apps to get the info.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome aboard.

Vzw running out... Join the GSM side. We have Factory Unlocked goodness and carrier flexibility.

Always good to see other Mobile Nations vets roaming freely about the boards. You need to add Connectedly and webOS Nation to your participation badges to complete your collection.

SixStringMadness

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
oops, I forgot I started this thread.... Anyway, I picked up a L920 off Ebay, and went to AT&T... good-bye VZW!!

So far I'm liking WP. Minus a few minor complaints, I expect to stick with the platform for a while... Hopefully AT&T comes out with a flagship device this year. But for now, I think this 920 is going to serve me well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon