Well, I've been using Windows Central for about 6 months and never made an introduction. I've been using a Lumia 820 for a little over a year now.
    I'm a high school student, I'll be graduating next year. I've used all three of the major phone ecosystems, but I only fell in love with Windows Phone. Thanks to me, over 10 people in my community have switched to Windows Phone. I'm pretty active in the forums and article comments here, don't know if anyone here would actually recognize me though.

I run the Windows 10 Tech Preview as my main OS, and the current Developer Preview for my phone. I plan on upgrading to a better phone hopefully by the end of the year, but am still stuck on what to do (I use Straight Talk/AT&T, but they have crappy coverage here, only Verizon has perfect coverage around here). I watch The Walking Dead and Gotham, and am a huge Batman fanatic. I am a huge Microsoft promoter.
    Thanks for reading :)
    11-18-2014 06:38 PM
    11-18-2014 06:40 PM
    Hi Nicholas and welcome to WCentral. I'm glad you've joined our community.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk
    11-18-2014 07:09 PM
    Not recognize you? I see you like all over the place!

A belated welcome from me too!
    11-18-2014 07:24 PM
    Not recognize you? I see you like all over the place!

A belated welcome from me too!
    Haha, thank you very much. Windows Central is my most visited website on my computer, and the most used app on my phone
    a5cent, Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-18-2014 07:28 PM
    Hello Nicholas. Great to hear you are loving Windows Phone. Hope you love your time as part of this community just as much ;)
    11-19-2014 01:35 AM
    Hello Nicholas, thank you for making an introduction to the community. Better late than never! And thanks for helping other members out on the forums!
    Nicholas Maguire and a5cent like this.
    11-20-2014 10:51 AM
    Welcome aboard Nicolas, it's great to hear from you.
    Nicholas Maguire likes this.
    11-22-2014 08:19 AM
    Hi Nicholas, welcome to WCentral. Glad that you've joined our community. Thanks for the brief introduction. Good to see that you participate in the forums. I too love the series The Walking Dead and am a Batman fan too. Same pinch !!
    11-27-2014 07:38 AM
    Well, I've been using Windows Central for about 6 months and never made an introduction. I've been using a Lumia 820 for a little over a year now.
    I'm a high school student, I'll be graduating next year. I've used all three of the major phone ecosystems, but I only fell in love with Windows Phone. Thanks to me, over 10 people in my community have switched to Windows Phone. I'm pretty active in the forums and article comments here, don't know if anyone here would actually recognize me though.

I run the Windows 10 Tech Preview as my main OS, and the current Developer Preview for my phone. I plan on upgrading to a better phone hopefully by the end of the year, but am still stuck on what to do (I use Straight Talk/AT&T, but they have crappy coverage here, only Verizon has perfect coverage around here). I watch The Walking Dead and Gotham, and am a huge Batman fanatic. I am a huge Microsoft promoter.
    Thanks for reading :)
    look a little deeper into att! They have the best WP support,phone selection. But if not oh well . Just make sure u get a lumia;-)
    11-27-2014 08:00 AM
    Haha, thank you very much. Windows Central is my most visited website on my computer, and the most used app on my phone
    Heh, I know that feeling! Welcome!
    11-30-2014 11:14 AM
    Don't we all

welcome aboard!
    11-30-2014 12:31 PM
    And, here I am, finally making my reply!

Welcome~!

"I'm a high school student, I'll be graduating next year. I've used all three of the major phone ecosystems, but I only fell in love with Windows Phone. Thanks to me, over 10 people in my community have switched to Windows Phone. I'm pretty active in the forums and article comments here, don't know if anyone here would actually recognize me though. "
    I believe that I have a lot in common with you~!
    12-01-2014 04:46 AM
    And, here I am, finally making my reply!

Welcome~!

"I'm a high school student, I'll be graduating next year. I've used all three of the major phone ecosystems, but I only fell in love with Windows Phone. Thanks to me, over 10 people in my community have switched to Windows Phone. I'm pretty active in the forums and article comments here, don't know if anyone here would actually recognize me though. "
    I believe that I have a lot in common with you~!
    12-01-2014 02:14 PM
    Welcome to Windows Central Nicholas!

Don't we all

welcome aboard!
    Seems it's contagious!
    a5cent and Nicholas Maguire like this.
    12-03-2014 08:03 PM
    Better late than never right? Just like my welcome.

​Welcome and have fun.
    a5cent likes this.
    12-05-2014 11:21 AM