Hello This is Freeman Technologies

Freeman Apps

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello, Windows Central community, a new developer, Freeman App Technologies Org. was recently founded and Established on 28th September 2014 in a small town in UK, in Essex, Colchester by Ben Freeman. Moved to London in November with two people and the main individual developer and app designer and the Head of Freeman Apps Technologies Ben Freeman, working hard to ensure that consumers get the best quality apps and games on any platform available worldwide.
Creating application software for Microsoft Windows platforms exclusively first and primary platform and other platforms, iOS,Android, Steam, Mac OS X, Blackberry later. Our goal to expand to the next generation games consoles Xbox One, PS4 in the near future.
To Bring the best unique quality apps to all platforms to consumers to enjoy quality and enrich apps and games experince to the next level, serving 191 countires already, since our debut app launch on the Windows Platforms!! Ask us any questions and our portfolio of Windows Apps and Games!!! :smile:

Attachments

• Freeman logo final.png
    Freeman logo final.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for joining the forums :) And thank you for adding new apps to the store :) Maybe you could add a few links to your apps?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome aboard. It's always a pleasure to hear about a developer being devoted to Windows Phone as a primary outlet.

Be sure to check out the Developers Forums. I'm sure you'll find lots of goodness there.

Freeman Apps

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, Will do!!!!!

Please give us links to few of your apps. And we'll spread them.
And welcome to the community ��

Unfortunately I don't have the ability to add links to my apps. However, search for these apps below under Freeman Technologies!!!

• The Missing Magician
  • Cooking With Emma Vegetable Lasgana Vegan Christmas Edition
  • Stream Master Unlimited

Fitz Colour

Last edited by a moderator:

Mahendradesai

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the community....and please develop more quality apps and games for wp....please some of your apps so that we could spread the word....best luck for future development.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the community. Glad to hear you will be supporting the Windows Phone platform. Hopefully this site proves to be a valueable resource. Wish you all the best in your app development.

Abhishek P

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, Will do!!!!!

Unfortunately I don't have the ability to add links to my apps. However, search for these apps below under Freeman Technologies!!!

• The Missing Magician
  • Cooking With Emma Vegetable Lasgana Vegan Christmas Edition
  • Stream Master Unlimited

Fitz Colour

I did try out the cooking game, and it was a fun little game teaching you to make lasagna.
I didn't check the missing magician as it was paid, and the other game was not showing up in the store.
Anyways, good start to your team, and ill share the apps to many people,
Cheers. And all the best

Freeman Apps

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Yes Central News Plus, is going to be shortly release on windows phone, my app has been delayed because of UI issues. Windows 8.1 version is out now.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Don't forget to check out our developer section in the boards, maybe they can help you with any issues you're having?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss