Finally Making an Introduction

Marquis de Faux

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I have been here for a while now, but I never bothered to make an introduction.
I have always liked Microsoft products, and loved to tinker with Windows XP as a kid.
Later, I began looking into Windows Phone, and found this website. I regularly read this website for a while, and then decided to create a forum account after getting my first phone, a Lumia 521.
I have always enjoyed being part of this community, and I thank all its wonderful contributers.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Nice name. The first result I got from searching for your name was your Android Central profile, so take what you will from that.

I say, welcome! It's never too late to say welcome, to a forum.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
That's cool you've made an introduction. I've already seen you making great contributions to the site. Thanks for your help and participation. :smile:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the community. The 521 offers the best bang for the buck IMO. My first WP device as well. Giving it to my friend's mom next week as we get her introduced to the smartphone world (she is a 75 year old lady in India)!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Great to see you take the time and make an intro ;) Very happy to hear you are enjoying your time as part of this community.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb