The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Hello everyone I did a introduction before but I never gave details on who I am. Haha only on the devices I used.
    Name: Jesus Adrian Pacheco
    Location: CA, USA (I'm an American so what? I'm still a human being jk)
    I was born somewhere in Northern California moved to Southern California in 2006 when I was a kid and still live here. I am employed but part time only due to caring for my mother and siblings. Currently not going to school but will soon. I am interested in technology and business but not totally into like some others in this site I'm more like a novice. But I never really knew about Microsoft or got immersed into their products until WP7 but now I am. Also I like Cartoons(nostalgic ones) and Anime. I like food (duh) anything really as long as it's edible ha. I'm a gamer but unfortunately I'm behind so I currently have a Nintendo 64 (lol) Playstation 2 Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.I also like sports mostly American sports sorry but mostly like baseball (MLB) then Basketball (NBA), Football (NFL) and Hockey (NHL) .Also I have never owned a smartphone or any phone for that matter until 2011 I was still in highschool and that phone was a Samsung Focus.
    Idk I guess that's it don't want to over do it.
    01-14-2015 11:49 AM
    Suddenly I feel like I know you on a personal level Care for others, but don't forget to take care of yourself :)
    01-14-2015 12:40 PM
    I'm an anime fan as well... My wife and I are planning to go to the A-Kon (anime convention) this year. Went last year, but I've been to lazy to post the pics to my web page 😌
    01-14-2015 12:49 PM
    Belated welcome to you, good sir. And thanks for all you've already brought to the board.
    01-14-2015 06:09 PM
    Thanks for the introduction! I feel like I know you a little better now! Welcome!
    01-15-2015 02:41 PM
    Hmm I think I revealed to much of myself lol.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android (from my 5x or V10)
    04-30-2016 04:45 PM
    Hmm I think I revealed to much of myself lol.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android (from my 5x or V10)
    This post reveals even more :) Welcome to the site!
    05-02-2016 08:31 PM
    Thanks for sharing :).

It's a good sign when people feel comfortable revealing more about themselves as it encourages more user engagement. On the flipside, one should never really reveal too much info on public boards .

On that note, tell us everything
    (NB: yes, I'm only joking here... I'm aware there are some who take everything literally with no concept of semantics or context lol - Thought i'd put this in here incase someone stumbles in at later date.. and doesn't get it lol).
    05-04-2016 09:12 AM
    Welcome, Jesus! What kind of foods do you like? It's lunch time here and i'm hungry.
    05-05-2016 12:07 PM
    Welcome, Jesus! What kind of foods do you like? It's lunch time here and i'm hungry.
    Little late but food like Italian Chinese Mexican food good old American food haha which is all I mentioned.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android (LG V10 or Nexus 5x)
    10-05-2016 01:51 AM
    Welcome Jesus!
    What are you studying now?
    RumoredNow likes this.
    10-05-2016 01:59 AM
    Welcome Jesus, i believe i have someone to relate to now xD

p.s.: have you played Black FPS by EA and criterion games. I must say it is the best game i have played on PS2.
    10-05-2016 04:19 AM
    Welcome Jesus!
    What are you studying now?
    I haven't been back to college yet I had to drop out to help family but I was going for engineering like processors.

RumoredNow likes this.
    10-07-2016 09:01 PM
    Welcome Jesus, i believe i have someone to relate to now xD

p.s.: have you played Black FPS by EA and criterion games. I must say it is the best game i have played on PS2.
    Yeah I had that game I still have my PS2 not the original (it died) but the slim model now anyway the game was hard for me especially the last level Haha.

RumoredNow likes this.
    10-07-2016 09:02 PM
    Hi The only game I play is online poker, but I too would like to welcome you to the forum. I got a very welcome here. It's a great place to hang out!
    PS I'm not here to cause problems. I'm here to learn new things and pass them forward.
    Attached Thumbnails capture25.jpg  
    10-11-2016 12:29 AM
    Hi The only game I play is online poker, but I too would like to welcome you to the forum. I got a very welcome here. It's a great place to hang out!
    PS I'm not here to cause problems. I'm here to learn new things and pass them forward.
    Thanks Holdum poker online? Don't tell me you play for real cash haha ;).

Laura Knotek and RumoredNow like this.
    10-20-2016 01:20 AM
    Some intro there! Welcome to Windows Central.

Sent from mTalk on 950XL
    10-20-2016 01:57 AM
    Some intro there! Welcome to Windows Central.

Sent from mTalk on 950XL
    Yes zocster, I'm quite windy at times.Thanks for your welcome. I'm really enjoining the forum!
    10-20-2016 11:05 AM