Newbie Here

TodSto

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi, Everyone

Thinking about getting a windows phone for a long time now. Like to look around here, read some stuff about them.

My brother bought windows phone a month ago. The 635 I believe. I really like using it. Ive had androids and iPhones. Currently using iPhone 6 plus. Really want try windows phone.

Thanks,
Todd

P.S. Have great day everyone

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome Todd, but be careful. That first bargain Windows Phone is like crack. I started with a Lumia 521 to test WP and quickly got a 925. Along the way I purchased a Dell Venue 8 Pro, then I got a 1520. I've also had 520, Blu Win HD, 635, 928, 830 and recently just received a Nokia Lumia 2520 Windows RT Tablet. All since August, 2013...

Enjoy the ride!!!

TodSto

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Thanks, Harrie

For the info. I've been reading. When I was getting the iPhone 6 plus, I should of got WP. But I had hard time deciding iPhone or WP.

I never go back to android phones. Didn't have great experience with android phones. More problems then anything else.

Don't really play games on my phones. I use Facebook and Twitter. Listen some music from time to time.

All my computers at home run windows. Windows 8 was soooo annoying when first started using it. I actually started hating it. But took the time to learn it. I enjoy it now. So I figured try out windows phone.

Thanks,
Todd

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey Tod welcome to our world. While I agree with worldspy, that the 635 is a great find for a low price, I would still recommend you to go to a store and "play" with the 1520. If you have the 6+ then you don't have a problem with size, so the 1520's size shouldn't be an issue

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Central Todd! We're glad you found us, and are happy to help out with any questions or concerns you may have.

Ciwan

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Windows Phone as an OS, is really good, very smooth, fast, sleek. Quality of apps is a different matter. However, things are improving :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre