Hello...

bonskibon37

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
Been reading these forums daily for about a week now, and joined yesterday to ask a question and perhaps be of some help myself. This is a great forum and I have learned a lot from them. I had a smooth transition to Windows 10, and have been tinkering with it ever since.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums, bonskibon37! Glad you've joined up. There are a lot of people in need of help. If you're able to assist, well, jump right in and help out. We've been overwhelmed since the launch of Windows 10, and it's just about impossible to get to every question at the moment.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Windows 10 and to Windows Central, bonskibon37! :cool:

How's your experience, so far, with Windows 10? As for me, I've been hitting a few snags here and there but generally I'd say that it was a definite improvement over its predecessors. Most of the snags are from the apps, anyway.

bonskibon37

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
I really like it a lot... No real problems except for the ones I create myself by tweaking. I have started a notepad with all the changes I do on my system in case something does not work. The other day I disabled the windows firewall because I use Norton then come to find out that my store and notifications wasn't working until I went back and set the firewall to automatic... Who knew that was related to the problems I had.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the board...

If you've been reading for a week, you have seen how many need help!

I too am having a fun time with 10, exploring, setting things how I like. Here's a tip: you can change your Log-In screen wallpaper with this tool: https://github.com/PFCKrutonium/Windows-10-Login-Background-Changer/releases

I've been using it for a few days and there are no issues... I'm on the 08/02 release (Windows.10.BG.Login.Changer.zip).

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome aboard and thanks for becoming a member after browsing through the forums. We are glad to have helped you in your Windows 10 journey!

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Nice to meet you. I am still using Windows 8.1. I have heard than Windows 10 is awesome. Thinking about switching very soo.

Welcome to the Windows Central corner of Mobile Nations. If you're thinking about upgrading, you might want to check out How to Get Started With Windows 10 first, and make sure you avoid any of the pitfalls, just in case. Windows 10 is wonderful. I'm loving using it very much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss