29 | Female | Lumia 930 Owner

anon(9594615)

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
Hello All

I'm Nikki, 29, Married and a Lumia 930 user :)

My favourite apps are Twitter, Instagram and What's App

I used to be a BlackBerry user, I had the Z10 and Q10 but I found people to become very competitive on what they had when it came to the latest software and devices and it was non stop pinging after a while it became too much, then I came across the bright green Nokia Lumia 930 and I fell in love, Neon Green is my favourite colour and before you think "oh she only got the phone because it was her favourite colour". Seriously though on a serious note I love how it gives me the basics of what I need a phone for. I'm a full time mother and I look snapping photos of my children and sharing them with family hence Instagram and I love tweeting nonsense and connecting with friends, hence Twitter. I love how I only use it to stay in touch with the husband and friends and family as and when I choose to instead of owning a BlackBerry and it constantly beeping with the groups and single chats.

I look forward to getting to know like minded people and chatting with you all.

P.S I'm from the North East of England, UK :D

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
I went for the Orange 930 as i love how is stands out from the crowd :)

Just a bit south from you in Norfolk....

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm just a bit further south, here in Berkshire. Welcome to the community!

Keep on sharing what you love about Windows Phone - we love success stories!

Paul1266

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Welcome Nikki. A large part of my continued allegiance to the Lumia is the design and bright colour palette. Not ashamed to admit it at all lol. Also, I just prefer the look and feel of the OS. It has all the apps I use too.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Greetings from The Colonies, Nikki. It's refreshing to have members who are just users and not engrossed in specs. I'll give you a tip, don't install BBM on your 930 unless you want to relive the ping nightmare.

anon(9594615)

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
Greetings from The Colonies, Nikki. It's refreshing to have members who are just users and not engrossed in specs. I'll give you a tip, don't install BBM on your 930 unless you want to relive the ping nightmare.

Hahaha love it and no chance, and to be honest since I have made the switch a lot of people have come across like, "You did what!?!?!?!!" and what happened to being part of "TeamBlackBerry". Seriously though I loved it at first but after a while it got it annoying, seriously who cares what device you have as long as it does what you need it for then so what! :D

Welcome Nikki. A large part of my continued allegiance to the Lumia is the design and bright colour palette. Not ashamed to admit it at all lol. Also, I just prefer the look and feel of the OS. It has all the apps I use too.

What colour did you go for?

I'm just a bit further south, here in Berkshire. Welcome to the community!

Keep on sharing what you love about Windows Phone - we love success stories!

Oh I plan too!

Last edited by a moderator:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to WindowsCentral and thanks for the great introduction! Enjoy your Lumia 930, unfortunately for us the 930 is an unsupported device in the USA.

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum, and glad you are enjoying your phone.

just a tip, although the body can stand the pounding, but after repeated drops and falls it might get skewed (not to the visible eye), but dropping it after that will break your glass.... sense you seem very active with the phone in one hand and the baby in the other, i would suggest getting a protecting case.

Bizarro_Prime

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
I went for the Orange 930 as i love how is stands out from the crowd :)

Just a bit south from you in Norfolk....

I got my orange 930 back in January.
The guy at the store kept telling me I was making a mistake because its WP.
He also said that the colour would wear off after a few weeks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb