30+ | Male | Lumia 735 newbie

profgeek

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
Sorry - I saw all the attention that the similarly titled thread was and I thought that this sounded better than "hi". I have been loving my Surface Pro 3 for a while now and it's time to make the change with the phone. I tried a Windows HTC M8 for about 2 weeks last year and I found myself missing my apps, so I went back to the iPhone. I have since realized that I really only use the communication functions of my phone on a daily basis. When I travel, I use the banking and travel apps, but I can live without those.

I like the Windows OS a lot and I'm looking forward to all that Windows has in store. This has been my go-to site for windows info, so I thought it was about time to step to the front and develop an identity.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back!!!

Going forward, when Win 10 Mo hits, your phone and SP3 should really be in lockstep.

I LOLed at your title BTW. Nicely played, sir, nicely played.

Won the Internet.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome and thanks for the nice introduction!
The SP3 is a great device. Also a phone/tablet combo solves the app problems IMO.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Welcome, Profgeek! Yeah, I'm afraid that 29yo girl started something. Now I see quite a few threads titled like this. ;)

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums :) If you give the OS a chance, you'll come to love it (and hate it sometimes as well lol)

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
So, profgeek, you told us about your Surface Pro 3, but what phone are you sporting? Everything working out okay with that?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes