stevesu

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Longtime listener, first-time caller...

I've visited this site daily for many years but haven't ventured into the forums before.
You won't see me make any grand statements, as I'm an on-the-fence type of person.
I do tend to have some knowledge, as I've worked for/with Microsoft for 18 years, but I often won't share due to NDA reasons.

Cheers,
Steve

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard, Steve. It's always great to have voices in the conversation that are knowledgeable about the tech industry.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums Steve :) Glad to have ya! 18 years huh.. I'm curious as to which kind of devices you've "burned" through so far :D

stevesu

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Nothing too special. :) What I recall at the moment... USB, laptop of the year, wireless, the first two Surface tables, 7 operating systems, Xbox One, some very cool services mixed in between... Very privileged to have the opportunities and work with so many amazing people. All teamwork, I never met any haters or evil people that would be around with all that cringe-worthy press over the years.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums Steve! Glad to have a knowledgeable person on board. Help us out with whatever you can without tripping up your NDA!

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Welcome! 18 years. Nice to have another "veteran" on the forums. By veteran, that's pretty much anyone over the age of 16. Nah, I mean 35. I'm waaay over.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the boards Steve! Very happy to have you here!

We've seen your posts around the forums, and appreciate all the help you've given. Please kick off your shoes and stay a while!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon