Newbie here

vietnamboi03

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
hello! I'm bao quang from vietnam, I'm a huwawei and lumia user.

I like lumia for business stuff and my android for gaming. Usually I do my social sites and email on lumia, then play games like candy crush, honeydayblitz 2 or amateur surgeon on my android. I'm also a sucker for games.

I am currently studying in Hanoi Vietnam, majoring in English language. :)

What about you? :excited:

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the site Emjey! We're happy to have you here. With Windows 10 soon to be official, it's a great time to be a Windows Phone user! Which Lumia model do you have?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello vietnamboi3 and welcome to the board. University is definitely paying off, your written English is superb.

I hope you find information to help and conversation to entertain.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Central, vietnamboi3!

You can do two things at once here on our forums.
1. You can learn more about Windows and Windows Phone.
2. You can take advantage of using an English-based forum to help you practice and improve your already excellent English even further.

We're very glad you joined.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Greetings Bao, glad to have you on board. Your education is paying major dividends as your prose puts some native speakers to shame.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the site Emjey! We're happy to have you here. With Windows 10 soon to be official, it's a great time to be a Windows Phone user! Which Lumia model do you have?

Wait.. where did I get the name "Emjey" from?

Anyway, welcome again, to the site vietnamboi3!

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Welcome Bao!

If have any questions just post and I'm sure many of the active users, mods & ambassadors would be happy to help :).

Just be weary of some users... as lately they appear to be getting out of the wrong side of the bed every morning or something . :winktongue: .

Wait.. where did I get the name "Emjey" from?

Anyway, welcome again, to the site vietnamboi3!

Guess in your over eagerness to throw a welcome party, you totally misread :winktongue:

ohanley

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
hello! I'm bao quang from vietnam, I'm a huwawei and lumia user.

I like lumia for business stuff and my android for gaming. Usually I do my social sites and email on lumia, then play games like candy crush, honeydayblitz 2 or amateur surgeon on my android. I'm also a sucker for games.

I am currently studying in Hanoi Vietnam, majoring in English language. :)

What about you? :excited:
Cool, I'm a Lumia user too, and looove candy crush :D

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Welcome aboard mate :) Don't tell anyone, but I use iPhone for gaming :D

See me in my office later.

:winktongue:

Oh, ven07... You are looking... Man, let me help you bandage those wounds. Ouch. Looks rough.

RumoredNow, did you have to do the full 40 lashes? Really? I thought the limit was 39? Oh, wait... he said iPhone. Do your own bandages, man! LOL

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Oh, ven07... You are looking... Man, let me help you bandage those wounds. Ouch. Looks rough.

RumoredNow, did you have to do the full 40 lashes? Really? I thought the limit was 39? Oh, wait... he said iPhone. Do your own bandages, man! LOL

Alas I have been abandoned by my own :'(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans