Goodbye Google, Hello Microsoft!

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Welcome Shawn,

this community somehow feels like a family, soon you will get used to the avatars, people do not change them much, to the point you start to think that you know them.

and what ever you face, most probably the people here know how to fix it, so don't hesitate to ask...

enjoy your fantastic device.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome Richard! Are you in Scandinavia by any chance? I had a co-worker by that last name there and hence the question. What device are you using? I am currently using a Lumia 640.

adkrish22290

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey there, Microsoft & Windows lovers!
I'll make this introduction short for you.
Two weeks ago, I finally made the move and left Google. For real.
I never thought I'd do that, but I did that, and to be honest, I am very
happy with Microsoft and their services, and especially with my Lumia
1320. Seriously - 1 GB of RAM yet it still runs smooth as hell, and that's
just incredible!

Oh, and the name is Shawn, in case you're wondering.
Glad to be here and glad to be a fan of Microsoft.

Hello Shawn, glad to know that you dumped Scroogle and its services.

adkrish22290

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
I too have dumped Scroogle and nearly all its rubbish services, including Search, one-and-a-half years ago. I'm happy, enjoying it and I'm not missing anything because all MS services are n times better than the equivalent Scroogle c**p and I am also comforted by the fact the MS never spies on what I do with the MS services for their profit.

The only Scroogle service I still use is YouTube, but that is unavoidable because YouTube's the only good video streaming service IMO.

morozshawn

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I too have dumped Scroogle and nearly all its rubbish services, including Search, one-and-a-half years ago. I'm happy, enjoying it and I'm not missing anything because all MS services are n times better than the equivalent Scroogle c**p and I am also comforted by the fact the MS never spies on what I do with the MS services for their profit.

The only Scroogle service I still use is YouTube, but that is unavoidable because YouTube's the only good video streaming service IMO.

Yeah, I had enough with Google. I still use YouTube to listen to music and watch videos.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
I have like 2 hotmail, 1 outlook, and 3 gmail accounts, and they all serve their purpose :d

Sounds tiring. I have two Outlooks (one @live and one @outlook) and a couple of Gmails and Yahoos that I don't ever look at anymore and can't remember the passwords to. My main Gmail no longer exists so I stick with my two Outlooks...one is personal and the other is my everything else.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Well this second hotmail account wasn't supposed to be used anymore. I accidentaly signed up with it when i was setting up my phone, and now i don't wanna mess around changing it again.
This outlook one is like Master account, using it to control the other two. One gmail is yt and pretty much everything else associated with google and forums like theese, other one for my facebook, and the third one also for the facebook, but the fake one i'm using for CS.
Now see, they all have their purpose.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Well this second hotmail account wasn't supposed to be used anymore. I accidentaly signed up with it when i was setting up my phone, and now i don't wanna mess around changing it again.
This outlook one is like Master account, using it to control the other two. One gmail is yt and pretty much everything else associated with google and forums like theese, other one for my facebook, and the third one also for the facebook, but the fake one i'm using for CS.
Now see, they all have their purpose.

Haha didn't say they didn't have their uses. But it still sounds incredibly tiring. Two accounts is good for me, haha.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077