Goodbye Google, Hello Microsoft!

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
hasasimo
Before I moved to Microsoft, I had the LG G4.

Welcome, I hope you can find what you need, WP is a GREAT OS, fast, smooth and the Only thing it suffers from is apps in some area or another but, there are plenty of 3rd party options if you cant find what you need, and you'll be shocked on how well the browser works to fill the gap.

The G4 is a really nice phone, wish they made that phone with WP on it...I think I would jump on that in heart beat.

morozshawn

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Welcome, I hope you can find what you need, WP is a GREAT OS, fast, smooth and the Only thing it suffers from is apps in some area or another but, there are plenty of 3rd party options if you cant find what you need, and you'll be shocked on how well the browser works to fill the gap.

The G4 is a really nice phone, wish they made that phone with WP on it...I think I would jump on that in heart beat.

To be honest, the apps do not bother me.
I only need some Microsoft applications, Facebook and Messenger, Twitter and Instagram.
Also waiting for Periscope and Layout.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
... I am also comforted by the fact the MS never spies on what I do with the MS services for their profit.

Exactly. Not for profit. Not for the government either. It's only with your permission and they do it to improve their services to you. Google does it in order to fit advertising to you so they can make more money. It is, after all, what they started the business for, and they are good at it.

As far as email addresses go, I hired Team Hillary Clinton to set me up with a Private Email Server. I hate to have to carry 2 phones. :asleep:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers