Hello! New developer entering the WP Market.

LeadStory

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Hello. I'm Kevin, the developer of LeadStory, a new Windows Phone newsreader app that just launched today. I've always used Android (HTC Desire, Nexus, things like that), and just recently got a Windows Phone to mess around with, so I created this app. It's a newsreader designed to be fast, beautiful, and minimal, all while providing the user with a feature-rich experience. I'm now on Windows Central to promote my app and increase it's visibility.

LeadStory has launched!
http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=ccc58ce2-9e6c-4721-b778-0b5b94869e80

Last edited:

LeadStory

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the community.
Take advantage of the Windows 10 universal app platform so that you can reach a wider audience ��

I was looking into that, actually. My app is developed using the Windows Phone 8.1 Universal platform, so it would honestly take a day's work to port it over. The only reason I didn't do so already is because I need to update not only my operating system but also visual studio.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I was looking into that, actually. My app is developed using the Windows Phone 8.1 Universal platform, so it would honestly take a day's work to port it over. The only reason I didn't do so already is because I need to update not only my operating system but also visual studio.

Get a used Lumia 635 to run Win10 Mobile, I am doing that. You can usually find one for $30 to $40 - unlocked or not, accessories etc. Awesome little device to play around or a great media player.

LeadStory

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Get a used Lumia 635 to run Win10 Mobile, I am doing that. You can usually find one for $30 to $40 - unlocked or not, accessories etc. Awesome little device to play around or a great media player.

I still use Android (HTC Desire 626c) as my primary phone, and am using the 640 for development and other things, although I carry both. I'm planning on updating that to W10 mobile, but first I have to get my computer on Windows 10, and my visual studio updated to the latest version, so I can actually mess with the relevant dev tools.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the site! We're always happy to see new devs interested in the Win10 universal platform. Get those updates and stay ahead of the curve!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb