Greetings from India

yashovardhan99

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,
I've been visiting the windows central site sinci I bought a Lumia 640 about 6 months back and finally decided to create an account to join you all in the forums
Let me first introduce myself-I'm Yashovardhan,a teenager in India and just love widows... My first smartphone is a Lumia 640!
I hope I find new friends out here... Great to meet you all

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello, Yashovardhan, and welcome to Windows Central! Glad to know you've been finding us useful. :wink:

Have you visited the Lumia 640 forums?

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Welcome Yashovardhan to Windows Central! This community keeps getting bigger and bigger everyday with new members from all over the globe. I hope you find some friends to talk to and have fun @ WC

Edited: I keep forgetting to do my introduction. I'll probably do it as my 1000th post!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Great phone you have....I have a 640 too. Where are you located in India? I have family members scattered all across India.

yashovardhan99

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
I just realized that I don't get any alerts for any reply for my comments/posts
No emails, nothing... Can someone help me out? Or is this feature missing from the forum?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I just realized that I don't get any alerts for any reply for my comments/posts
No emails, nothing... Can someone help me out? Or is this feature missing from the forum?

Just underneath the title of your thread, you should see "Thread Tools". Clicking on that should show you "Subscribe to this thread". You should get email notifications for threads you're subscribed to.

yashovardhan99

Nov 21, 2015
Visit site
Just underneath the title of your thread, you should see "Thread Tools". Clicking on that should show you "Subscribe to this thread". You should get email notifications for threads you're subscribed to.
Thanks a lot. I'd been using the windows central app for windows phone to use the forum... As soon as I opened this thread in the browser, found that option. Off topic but the windows central app needs high levels of changes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro